Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Canon EOS M200 Offer
This program/ scheme (‘Program’) is applicable for customers of Canon India Private Limited (CIPL) who have purchased Canon EOS M200 (“Product(s)”) which are imported and marketed by CIPL (hereinafter for brevity referred to as “Customers, You, Your”) and purchased on and after 01st Aug 2020 till 31st Oct 2020 (both days inclusive) (‘Program Period’).
To avail the Promotional Item offered under the Program it is mandatory for you to get the Products registered on https://edge.canon.co.in/ConsumerPromotion as mentioned herein and upload copy of valid invoice within 15 days from the date of purchase of the Products and last date to register the Product purchased on 30th Sep 2020 is 15th Oct 2020, subject to successful validation by CIPL.
Eligibility Criteria and Registration Process:
- This Program is valid only in India.
- You should be a resident of India and of 18 years and above age to participate in this Program.
- This Program is valid only for Customers who purchase Product for their personal use.
- This Program is not valid for purchase of Products by distributors, retailers, resellers and institutional buyers.
- The Program is valid only on the Products imported and marketed by CIPL and purchased from CIPL authroised dealers / resellers.
- The Program is not open to any counterfeit/second hand product, or product obtained by the Customers without a commercially valid invoice.
- CIPL shall verify the genuineness of the Product by checking the Product Serial Number with its records.
- The Program is limited to one Promotional Item per customer, irrespective of multiple Products purchased by the customers during the Program Period.
- The customer can use a mobile number, address and email address only once to register and claim the Promotional Item under the Program irrespective of multiple Products purchased during the Program Period.
- You must mandatorily register the Product on https://edge.canon.co.in/consumerpromotion within 15 days from the date of purchase of the Products and last date for registration of the Product purchased on 31st Aug 2020 is 15th Sep 2020, to avail / redeem the Promotional Item. At the time of registering the Product on https://edge.canon.co.in/consumerpromotion You must complete the registration process by providing following details in the registration page which is required to validate and authenticate the registered customers and the Product:
Dealer / Reseller name as per purchase invoice
Upload Invoice Copy
Product serial number
Complete Address with pin code
- You must mandatorily upload invoice copy at the time of registering the Product on https://edge.canon.co.in/consumerpromotion.
- CIPL reserves the right to reject the claim if the registration is done after 15 days from the date of purchase of the Product as mentioned on the purchase invoice.
- The details and documents provided by Customers at the time of registration on https://edge.canon.co.in/consumerpromotion will be validated by CIPL or its authorized vendor. If registration is successful a confirmation mail / text message shall be sent on Your registered email id / mobile number. In case the registration is incomplete or if it is found by CIPL at the time of validating the details that there is any discrepancy in the information provided by You then the registration will be rejected by CIPL and a rejection intimation shall be sent on Your registered email id / mobile number.
- The Promotional Item will be sent to Customers registered address within 45 days from the date of successful verification of the Product and confirmation by CIPL. However, CIPL shall not take any responsibility for any delay in delivery for any reasons outside CIPL’s reasonable control.
Promotional item offered under the Program:
- The customers who have successfully completed the registration process as mentioned herein and confirmed by CIPL or CIPL’s authorised Vendor in writing, shall get one (1) unit of Blaupunkt True Wireless BTW01 MRP Rs. 7 999.00 inclusive of all taxes, as confirmed by the vendor from whom the product is procured by CIPL (“Promotional Item”).
- The Promotional Item is offered to Customers in “as is” conditions as procured from the OEM / OEM authorized suppliers / distributor / dealers. CIPL does not represent or warrant on merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose of the Promotional Item offered under the Program. Warranty: The Promotional Item shall be covered under standard one (01) year OEM warranty. You may visit https://blaupunktaudio.in/warranty-coverage/
- To read and understand the applicable warranty terms and conditions on the Promotional
- To claim service and repair of the Promotional Item under warranty term from OEM / OEM authorized service center, it is must to present / submit the copy of the retail invoice provided by CIPL authorised third party vendor at the time of delivery of the Promotional Item to the Customers.
- CIPL shall not be responsible to provide or address any queries or Customer escalations on Promotional Items relating to post sale support or warranty management or dead on arrival (DOA) cases, which is strictly governed by OEM warranty terms and conditions as mentioned in https://blaupunktaudio.in/warranty-coverage/
General Terms & Conditions
- Any tax liability related to the Promotional Item offered by CIPL under the Program will have to borne by the Customers.
- This Program cannot be grouped together with any other existing offer of CIPL or any other offer that CIPL may launch during the Program Period.
- CIPL will collect personal information during Product registration process for the purpose of validation of the claim for redemption of Promotional Item. CIPL may however disclose such information received from the Customers to any third party vendor, and logistics vendor solely for the purpose of this Program and/or to any government authority, agency, and regulatory/statutory body as may be required by law.
- CIPL reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time without any prior notice to Customers.
- By the act of participating in the Program, the Customers shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of the Program and further agreed to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- This Program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the control of CIPL and CIPL shall not be responsible for any force majeure events/occurrences.
- Suspected or actual fraud and/or suspected or actual abuse relating to the Program may result in immediate cancellation of the registration and the Customer’s participation in the Program, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to CIPL whether in law or equity.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of this Program, the Customers are deemed to have given their unqualified consent to receive communications on their registered email and/or mobile number regarding any product update, promotional and/or marketing activity from CIPL (or its authorized vendors) either electronically (email, sms) or through hard copy.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, CIPL (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), including any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program.
- All dispute related to the subject matter of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.