A total of 240 students participated in Resource center activities and enrolled in e-learning module of teaching
- 1 cultural and sports programme was organized
- Enhancing the quality of education in the village is an implied mission under the project. For this, the team is dedicated to make the parents of the students a key stakeholder of the programme. To strictly abide by this mission, during the reporting period, 10 Parent Teacher Meetings were organized
- The project team organized 10 meetings with the School Management Committee during the reporting quarter.
- 1 campaign rally was conducted in the community on the issue of health and hygiene
- 1 cleaning action was conducted in which 91 people participated from the village. Before the initiation of cleaning action, an awareness session was organised on saving environment, and maintaining good health and hygiene. Considering the importance of health and hygiene especially during the current pandemic times, extra emphasis was put on the cleanliness drives.Considering the importance of health and hygiene especially during the current pandemic times, extra emphasis was put on the cleanliness drives
- 61 families attended the session on the importance of fresh grown vegetables and hence established kitchen garden in their backyard
- 210 trees were planted with active involvement of 81 community people
During the year, 1110 community members benefitted from the vision center.
- Eye camps were also conducted in nearby villages. In 2021, 3 such camps were conducted where 95 people benefitted. Public address systems were used to raise awareness among the community using a recorded audio with the details being played in a speaker, fitted in a three-wheeler. Strict Covid Protocols including sanitization of the machines after each check-up was practiced
- 21 visits were conducted by ophthalmologist in the eye care center, in which 568 patients were checked
- 69 patients were referred for further treatment to nearby Government hospital
- A total of 70 patients were provided with spectacles who were identified with poor vision
Studying the need of the community, 2 trainings were executed in the village
- Computer training – 4 batches of computer course were conducted during the year, in which 67 community youth were enrolled. During the training, students were taught computer fundamentals, operating system, MS- office (word, power point,excel), computer communication (internet, net surfing) theory writing and MS office. The participants also learnt to fill-up the online forms for various competitive examinations. 53 children were trained successfully and were felicitated
- Beautician training – To create livelihood opportunities for the community women, tailoring batch was started in 2020. In 2021, 3 such batches were conducted with 55 women/girls. 30 community girls/women successfully completed the workshop on the basic learning of beautician