EOS Academy An Initiative Towards Creating Photography Culture by Canon India Private Limited (CIPL)
Canon India has stepped up its endeavor to push the boundaries of the photography landscape. Believing that "There's more to photography than just clicking", Canon India brings in ' I Click', photography workshop for women.
With this unique initiative, Canon India aims to empower women photographers to enhance their photography skills whether they are beginners, hobbyist or amateur photographers. The participants will be provided the opportunity to learn from renowned photographers across the country along with interacting and knowledge sharing with fellow photography enthusiasts.
Registration charges includes only infrastructure cost and CIPL does not have any profit motive behind conducting this Program.
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible to enroll and participate in this workshop participants can own any digital camera
- The Registration charges paid by the Participant are non refundable even in the case when Participant is absent from the registered class/training, except in case when CIPL cancels the class, course and schedule in accordance with Clause 3 below.
- CIPL reserves the right to cancel classes due to special circumstances including insufficient enrolments. On the cancellation of any of the class, Participants shall be notified by CIPL along with the alternative dates as may be available with CIPL.
- Once the class, course and schedule are confirmed, the same cannot be changed by Participant at any later stage, unless the same is accepted by CIPL at its sole discretion which shall be subject to availability.
- If participants are found vandalizing EOS Academy Property or the property of other Participants or hinder the progress of the class then CIPL may at its sole discretion invalidate Participant registration along with expel him from the training program.
- CIPL reserves the right to make any alterations to the course details and other training elements when necessary without prior notice.
- The Program cannot be combined with or clubbed with any other scheme and/or offer from CIPL, subsisting or announced at a future date by CIPL.
- CIPL shall not be responsible for any non-receipt of entries due to Internet connection problems or payment gateway error.
- The customers completing the online registration successfully shall be informed via email registered by the customer online. CIPL accepts no responsibility whatsoever for lost, late or undelivered mails or communications.
- CIPL can change the time schedule and place of the Program with prior notice to the Participant either through e-mail, SMS/
- CIPL reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Program or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria at its sole discretion at anytime during its validity and without notice, as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/ or force majeure events and the same shall be binding on the Participants.
- This Program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the reasonable control of CIPL and in case of occurrence of any force majeure incident, CIPL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- The terms and condition of the Program shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("Disputes") arising out of the Program shall be settled through regular judicial process and the court of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to any matter arising hereof and CIPL liability shall be limited to the extent of registration fees charged and received by CIPL from such Participant.
- Participant acknowledges that they are fully aware of the terms and conditions of the Program and their participation in this Program is voluntary.
- The personal information of the Participants collected by CIPL in order to conduct the Program, may be given to third parties, including but not limited to the regulatory authorities. CIPL may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise directed by any Statutory /Judicial Authority, use the information along with the workshop pictures taken while / after imparting the training for its promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Participants. All such entries/ personal information of the Participants become the property of CIPL. Entry in this Program is conditional on providing the above mentioned information by the Participants and the Participants agreeing to the above mentioned use of the information by CIPL.
- Payment is to be made online through Credit/Debit Card or internet banking in advance for registration.
- The Participant must carry an e-copy or a hard copy of the confirmation email.
- Parking Slots are not available at the venue; participants will have to park their vehicles at nearby parking areas at their own risk.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the venue as per building regulation.
- The Registration Charges once paid by the Participant shall not be refunded back in any circumstances except on occurrence of any one of the below mentioned events followed by specific request of refund by the Participant:-
(a) Canon India Private Limited (CIPL) fails to conduct the Program due to any reason whatsoever.
(b) Participant pays registration Charges more than once due his/her own fault or due to any problem with the payment gateway system or bank of the Participant.
- In the case of request of refund under clause 1 of Refund policy, after due verification of the refund claim; CIPL shall instruct the payment gateway provider to refund the amount paid under clause 1(a) or excess amount paid under clause 1(b) to the bank account/card.