One fine day Nitin asked himself, "What does he want the most, out of this one life?" The answer happened to be, 'preserving the lovely moments of life forever' and that's how, photography became his twin-soul. Nitin has done his post-graduation in Journalism and has an experience of almost a decade now in photography industry. He celebrates his life through his camera by bringing out the most vivid, beautiful & breathtaking moments. Nitin is an Official Photo Mentor for Canon India and also conducts Photography workshops for Samsung India. His style of candid photography is loved by all his clients especially in weddings. He is a dreamer, a traveler & an explorer. He lets his imagination soar high as he grow with every concept, every idea and every thought that comes across. He constantly push himself beyond boundaries, trying to discover all horizons of nature & human emotions, through which he tells a story in his unique way. In his free time Nitin can be found tucking into tandoori chicken while listening to his favorite Punjabi music.
- EOS 1DX Mark III
- EOS R
- EOS 5Ds
- EOS 5D Mark II
- RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
- 600EX-RT Speedlite Flash
- Candid photographer of the year, Featured in Vogue, Cosmopolitan, HT, TOI, Miss Malini etc.
- 1st Runner up position on MTV's Reality Show "Chase the Monsoon'
- Special story guest on Epic Channel organized by Royal Enfield.