Anoop Guha, a master fine art and Fashion photographer who lives in Kolkata, India, was born in 1969, in a remote small town, Rourkela, better known for its Steel plant and beautiful landscapes... He was trained in to be a good sportsman, which he replenished by participating at many major tournaments in cricket. His involvement in art dates back to his childhood days when he started drawing with pencils and charcoals, water colors and then moved on to films and slides in college days, with many certificates of merits and awards to his credit.
Later, under the influence of images by great photographers like Dayanita Singh, Prabuddha DasGupta he shifted his creative showground to photography in early 1995. With a rich background in fine arts, it was quite an innate spontaneous process for him to capture great imagery with his photographic tools, always adding his creative thoughts to enrich what the external eyes visualized. In his pursuit for quality image-making, he came across much recognition as a natural outcome of his perseverance. His Endeavour into Wedding came much later around 2009. Since then he has been adjudged twice the "Best Wedding Photographer” by Better Photography. His photographic work has appeared in reputed magazines like Better Photography, Times Journal of Photography, Discover India, Asian Couture, Outlook Traveler, Femina, Bridal Asia etc., with many of his images appearing on the front cover.
He is associated with International Institute of Fashion, Arena Multimedia Orissa Institute of Fashion as faculty in Fashion photography. He is into mentoring young school & college students with professional photographer as well.
He runs an Institute of Photography “Tollyshots Institute of Photography “, which has customized courses to blend with professional needs
- EOS 5D Mark IV
- EOS R
- ES 6D Mark II
- EOS 90D
- EOS M50
- RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM
- RF 24-105mm f/ 4 L IS USM
- EF 24mm f1.4 L II USM
- EF 40 mm F 2.8 STM
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- EF 100mm f /2.8 USM MACRO
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L III USM
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM
- EF 70-200mm f /2.8 IS III USM
- Royal Photographic Society, London, awarded him their prestigious title ARPS (Associate of Royal Photographic Society) in 2008
- Better Photography Magazine voted him one among the Top Ten Wildlife Photographers of the Nation in Oct.2007
- Boulevard Book of Fashion selected him for a record in Fashion category as “the first Indian to exhibit Fashion Spontaneity photographs in the prestigious
- Cleveland Museum of Fashion History, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, in 2007”.