Sachin has been shooting for over two decades now. Picked up his first camera, EOS 66D in 2002 and since 2007 he is been capturing wildlife as a professional photographer.He has travelled around 8 countries apart from India to photograph unique and rare animals. From far east Russia to Africa, he has covered various destinations within each of these countries. In the last decade, he has have more than 100 photography tours and 140 class room workshops across the world.
- DJMPIC – Wildlife Photographer of the year award – 2017
- Sanctuary Asia – Third prize – 2014
- DJMPC – Wildlife Photographer of the year award – 2013
- Sanctuary Asia - Wildlife Photographer of the year award – 2007
- Sanctuary Asia – Second prize – 2007
- Special Mentions in Better Photography and Sanctuary Asia – 2007, 2008 and 2009