Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable for PIXMA G Series “Be Smart Print Smart” offer (“Program”) and is valid on purchase of Canon PIXMA printer models as specified below between 15th May, 2019 – 31st July, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Program Period”)
- Canon PIXMA G2010
- Canon PIXMA G3010
(Hereinafter referred to as the “Product”)
Consumers shall have to register the product on https://edge.canon.co.in/pixmaoffer to get one (1) unit of Timex Watch worth MRP Rs. 2545.00 per unit for every product purchased from Canon Authorized dealers and resellers (“Promotional Item”) Consumers shall register the following details at the time of Enrollment for the Program on (https://edge.canon.co.in/pixmaoffer):-
In order to avail the offer under this Program, the product must be registered within 15 days from the date of purchase. The last date for registration is 15th August 2019.
Registration Process for Consumers
- Enter valid serial number of the product and upload copy of purchase invoice
- Fill in personal details such as name, address, phone number, Email ID., and purchase details.
- Register the Product within 15 days of purchase date which will be considered from the date mentioned on the purchase invoice.
- CIPL reserves the right to reject the claim if the registration is done after 15 days of purchase of the Product as mentioned on the Purchase Invoice.
- On successful registration, the details provided by the Consumer will be validated by CIPL or its authorized agency and a confirmation mail and mobile text will be sent on the registered email id & mobile number of the Consumer. In case the registration is incomplete, or if it is found by CIPL at the time of validating the details that there is any discrepancy in the information provided by the Consumer then the registration will be rejected by CIPL and a rejection email and mobile text will be sent to the Consumer in this regard. The promotional item will be sent to the Consumer within 45 days of successful registration of the Product as confirmed by CIPL. However, CIPL shall not take any responsibility for any delay in delivery for any reasons outside CIPL’s reasonable control.
Visit https://edge.canon.co.in/pixmaoffer for registering the product.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for end Consumers only on purchase of products for personal use. This offer is not valid for distributors, retailers, resellers and institutional buyers.
- A consumer can claim the promotional item for a maximum of one Product purchased during the Program Period.
- Promotional item offered under this Program will be covered under the the standard warranty terms and conditions offered by CIPL. CIPL will not be responsible for any claim regarding the promotion item once it is delivered to the Consumer.
- Any tax liability related to the product offered by CIPL under the Program will have to borne by the Consumer.
- This Program cannot be grouped together with any other offer that CIPL may launch during the Program Period.
- CIPL will collect personal information during product registration for the purpose of validation of the claim. CIPL may however disclose such information received from the Consumer to any third party agency, and delivery agency solely for the purpose of this Program and/or to any government authority, agency, and regulatory/statutory body as may be required by law.
- CIPL reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotional offer any time without any prior notice.
- By the act of participating in the Program, the Consumer shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of the Program and further agreed to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Program shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by CIPL in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
- Subject to the dispute resolution procedure as set out herein above, the Courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with respect to the Program.
- This Program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the control of CIPL and CIPL shall not be responsible for any force majeure events/occurrences.
- Suspected or actual fraud and/or suspected or actual abuse relating to the Program may result in immediate cancellation of the registration and the Consumer’s participation in the Program in addition to any other rights or remedies available to CIPL whether in law or equity.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of this Program, the Consumers are deemed to have given their unqualified consent to receive communications on their registered email and/or mobile number regarding any product update, promotional and/or marketing activity from CIPL (or its authorized agencies) either electronically (email, sms) or through hard copy.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, CIPL (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), including any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program