Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for PIXMA G SERIES Offer
This program/ scheme (‘Program’) is applicable for customers of Canon India Private Limited (CIPL) who have purchased Canon Pixma G2010 or Canon Pixma G3010 (“Product(s)”) which are imported and marketed by CIPL (hereinafter for brevity referred to as “Customers, You, Your”) and purchased on and after 01st October 2020 till 31st October 2020 (both days inclusive) (‘Program Period’).
To avail the Promotional Item offered under the Program it is mandatory for Customers to fulfil all the eligibility criteria and successfully complete the registration process, as mentioned herein.
Eligibility Criteria and Registration Process:
- This Program is valid only in India.
- You should be a resident of India and of 18 years and above age to participate in this Program.
- This Program is not valid on purchase of Products by institutional buyers, CIPL’s authorised Dealers / Resellers. Any such claim if found will be rejected
- The Program is valid and applicable only on the Products imported and marketed by CIPL and purchased by Customers from CIPL’s authorized dealers /
- The Program is not open to any counterfeit/second hand product, or product obtained by the Customers without a commercially valid printed Tax invoice with GST Identification Number (GSTIN).
- CIPL shall verify the genuineness of the Product by checking the Product Serial Number with its records.
- The Program is limited to one Promotional Item per Customer, irrespective of multiple Products purchased by the Customer during the Program.
- You can use a mobile number, address and email address only once to register and claim the Promotional Item under the Program irrespective of multiple Products purchased during the Program.
- You must mandatorily register the Product on https://edge.canon.co.in/PIXMA offer and upload copy of commercially valid printed Tax invoice with GST Identification Number (GSTIN) and send the actual image of the Product with serial number to PIXMAoffer2020@channelplay.in or upload it on https://edge.canon.co.in/PIXMA offer within 15 days from the date of purchase of the Product and last date to register the Product purchased on 31st Oct 2020 is 15th Nov 2020. At the time of registering the Product on https://edge.canon.co.in/pixmaoffer You must complete the registration process by providing following details in the registration page which is required to validate and authenticate the registered customers and the Product:
Dealer / Reseller name as per purchase invoice
Product serial number
Complete Address with pin code
- The Product serial number should be mandatorily mentioned on invoice.
- Submission of commercially valid printed Tax invoice with GST Identification Number (GSTIN) is mandatory and handwritten invoice without GSTIN number will not be considered for the purpose of the Program.
- The name of registered Customer as mentioned in https://edge.canon.co.in/PIXMA offer should match with the name of the buyer on commercially valid printed Tax invoice with
- CIPL reserves the right to reject the claim if the registration is done after 15 days from the date of purchase of the Product as mentioned on the commercially valid printed Tax invoice with
- The details and documents provided by Customers at the time of registration on https://edge.canon.co.in/pixmaoffer will be validated by CIPL or its authorized If registration is successful a confirmation mail / text message shall be sent on Your registered email id / mobile number.
- In case the registration is incomplete or if it is found by CIPL at the time of validating the details that there is any discrepancy in the information provided by You then the registration will be rejected by CIPL and a rejection intimation shall be sent on Your registered email id / mobile
- Upon successful completion of the registration process by the Customer, CIPL or its authorised vendor shall validate the details, information and documents submitted by the Customer, subject to validation by CIPL or its authorised vendor, provided the Customer fulfils all the eligibility criteria set out herein, Customer shall become eligible for the Promotional Item under the
- The Promotional Item will be sent to registered address of eligible Customer within 45 days from the date successful registration of the Product as confirmed by CIPL. However, CIPL shall not take any responsibility for any delay in delivery for any reasons outside CIPL’s reasonable control.
Promotional item offered under the Program:
- The customers who have successfully completed the registration process as mentioned herein and confirmed by CIPL or CIPL’s authorized Vendor in writing, shall get combo products i.e 1 unit of Goggle Nest Mini smart speaker and 1 unit of Wipro Smart Bulb 9W with combined MRP Rs.5099.00 (inclusive of all taxes), as confirmed by the vendor from whom the product is procured by CIPL (“Promotional Item”).
- The Promotional Item is offered to Customers in “as is” conditions as procured from the OEM / OEM authorized suppliers / distributor / dealers. CIPL does not represent or warrant on merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose of the Promotional Item offered under the the Program.
- The Goggle Nest Mini smart speaker shall be covered under standard one year OEM warranty. Customers need to visit https://support.google.com/googlenest/topic/7072959 to read and understand the applicable warranty terms and conditions on the on the product.
- The Wipro Smart Bulb 9W is covered under standard two (2) years OEM warranty and applicable warranty terms and conditions are mentioned in the product package. Customers need to read and understand the applicable warranty terms and conditions on the product and retain the product package for future reference.
- Customers should have a valid Google account to activate Google Nest Mini, a nearby electrical outlet and a compatible mobile
- Wipro Smart bulb works only with a secured WiFi network (2.4GHz); requires a close by electrical outlet, a Google account and a compatible smart phone or tablet.
- To claim service and repair of the Promotional Item under warranty term applicable on the product from OEM / OEM authorized service centre, it is must to present / submit the copy of the challan provided by CIPL authorized third party vendor at the time of delivery of the Promotional Item to the Customers.
- CIPL shall not be responsible to provide or address any queries or Customer escalations on Promotional Items relating to post sale support or warranty management or dead on arrival (DOA) cases, which is strictly governed by OEM warranty terms and conditions as mentioned in https://support.google.com/googlenest/topic/7072959
- Google, Google Nest Mini are trademarks of Google
- Wipro and related marks and logos are trademarks of Wipro Enterprises (P) Ltd
General Terms & Conditions
- Any tax liability related to the Promotional Item offered by CIPL under the Program will have to borne by the Customers.
- This Program cannot be grouped together with any other existing offer of CIPL or any other offer that CIPL may launch during the Program Period.
- CIPL reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time without any prior notice to Customers.
- By the act of participating in the Program, the Customers shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of the Program and further agreed to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- This Program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the control of CIPL and CIPL shall not be responsible for any force majeure events/occurrences.
- Suspected or actual fraud and/or suspected or actual abuse relating to the Program may result in immediate cancellation of the registration and the Customer’s participation in the Program, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to CIPL whether in law or equity.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of this Program, the Customers are deemed to have given their unqualified consent to receive communications on their registered email and/or mobile number regarding any product update, promotional and/or marketing activity from CIPL (or its authorized vendors) either electronically (email, sms) or through hard copy.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, CIPL (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), including any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program.
- All dispute related to the subject matter of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.