“The 1 118 mm (44in) printer is designed for businesses that demand advanced productivity, reliable quality and streamlined workflow. With dual roll feeding and impressive media handling capabilities, the TX-5410 is ideal for printing CAD drawings and posters.”
Fast Print Speed
The TX series realised faster throughput during continuous printing by optimising the pre-processing of print data, process of media cutting and media transport. Pre-print operation and print spooling have been optimised to achieve faster first print from standby or sleep mode.
Productivity at Its Peak
Dual-roll feeding unit enables users to load up to two rolls of media, reducing the frequency of switching between different media types or sizes in high volume printing. Optional stacker supports stacking of up to 100 A0 size sheets, while the sub ink tank system allows empty ink tanks to be replaced while the printer continues to print, maximising productivity.
Media Handling Simplified
Automatic media loading and automatic media type detection simplified the media loading and replacement workflow to just one step, which is to “simply place the roll” into the printer. Printer will automatically carry out necessary adjustment and enters print-ready state with minimal supervision. Automatic remaining media estimation will display remaining roll amount on operation panel and send out alert when media is not sufficient to complete the print job.
- Perfect for CAD & poster printing
- Standard dual roll system
- Impressive media handling system
- 500 GB Encrypted hard disk drive
- Robust security, extensive suite of software and solutions
- Wi-Fi connectivity & Direct USB printing
- View All Specifications >
Fast Print Speed
Productivity at Its Peak
Media Handling Simplified
|Printer Type||5-Colour 1 118 mm (44in)|
|Number of Nozzles||15 360 nozzles (MBK: 5 120 nozzles; BK, C, M, Y: 2 560 nozzles each）|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2 400 ×1 200 dpi|
|Nozzle Pitch||1 200 dpi (2 lines)|
|Line Accuracy*1||± 0.1% or less|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||5 pl|
|Ink Capacity||Sales Ink: 160 ml / 330 ml / 700 ml (MBK, BK, C, M, Y)|
Bundled Starter Ink: 330 ml (MBK) / 160 ml (BK, C, M, Y)
|Ink Type||Pigment Ink|
|Printer Language||SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster)|
PDF (Ver. 1.7)
JPEG (Ver. JFIF1.02)
|Printing Solutions||Apple AirPrint, Direct Print Plus, Direct Print & Share, CPP Driver Select & Publisher Select, AutoCAD Optimized Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY, Canon Print Service, Free Layout plus, PosterArtist Lite, imageRUNNER ADVANCE Direct Enlargement Copy|
|Management Solutions||Media Configuration Tool, Accounting Manager, Device Management Console, Quick Utility Box|
|Standard Interfaces (Built-in)||USB A Port:|
USB Memory (Direct Print)
USB B Port (Series B, 4 pins):
|Memory||Standard: 128 GB|
Physical: 2 GB
|Hard Disk||500 GB (Encrypted)|
|CAD Drawings, A0||34s [Fast (Custom Q5)]|
1 min 4s [Standard]
|Poster, A0||37s [Fast (Custom Q5)]|
1 min 15s [Standard]
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG|
|Poster, A0||1 min 38s [Fast]|
2 min 33s [Standard]
|Glossy Photo Paper HG 170|
|Poster, A0||2 min 59s [Fast]|
5 min 44s [Standard]
|Media Feed and Output|
|Roll Paper (Single)||Front Load, Front Output|
|Cut Sheet||Front Load, Front Output*3|
|Media Width (Roll / Cut Sheet)||152.4 ～ 1 118 mm|
|Media Thickness (Roll / Cut Sheet)||0.07 ～ 0.8 mm|
|Min. Printable Length|
|Roll Paper||101.6 mm*4|
|Cut Sheet||203.2 mm|
|Max. Printable Length|
|Roll Paper||18 m*5|
|Cut Sheet||1.6 m|
|Maximum Outer Roll Diameter||170mmm or less|
|Borderless Printing Width|
(Roll paper only)
|152.4 ～ 1 118 mm|
|Margins (Recommended Area)|
|Roll Paper||Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm|
|Cut Sheet (Apple AirPrint)||Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 31 mm, Side: 3 mm|
|Cut Sheet (Others)||Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm|
|Margins (Printable Area)|
|Roll Paper||Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm|
|Roll Paper (Borderless Print)||Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm|
|Cut Sheet (Apple AirPrint)||Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 12.7 mm, Side: 3 mm|
|Cut Sheet (Others)||Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Main Unit + Stand + Basket||1593 x 984 x 1168 mm (Basket Open)|
1593 x 766 x 1168 mm (Basket Closed)
|Main Unit + Roll Unit + Stand + Stacker||1593 x 1188 x 1168 mm (Basket Open)|
1593 x 1122 x 1168 mm (Basket Closed)
|Roll Unit||1577 x 336 x 318 mm|
|Main Unit + Stand + Basket||114 kg|
|Main Unit + Roll Unit + Stand + Stacker||146 kg|
|Roll Unit||20 kg|
|Packaged Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Main Unit + Stand + Basket + Pallet||1820 x 915 x 1061 mm|
|Stacker||1464 x 906 x 291 mm|
|Roll Unit||1727 x 562 x 461 mm|
|Main Unit + Stand + Basket + Pallet||165 kg|
|Roll Unit||30 kg|
|Power Supply||AC 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Printing||116 W or less|
|Sleep Mode||2.0 W or less|
|Power Off||0.3 W or less|
|Temperature||15 ～ 30 ℃|
|Humidity||10 ～ 80 % RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Power*7||Operation: Approx. 69 dB|
|Acoustic Pressure*7||Operation: Approx. 51 dB (A)|
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
|Roll Unit (Required)||RU-42|
|2″/3″ Roll Holder (Optional)||RH2-46|
|Ink Tank||PFI-8110 (160 ml) / PFI-8310 (330 ml) / PFI-8710 (700 ml)|
Matte Black / Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow
- User adjustments is required.
Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments.
Paper required: Plain paper, CAD tracing paper, coated paper, CAD translucent matte film only.
- Time taken to print one page, does not include time required for data processing, data transfer and pre-printing operations.
- Manual feed using media locking lever.
- For cloth, canvas, tracing paper and translucent matte film media, minimum printable length is 200 mm.
- Varies according to the OS and application.
- Include roll holder set, exclude ink and print head.
- Measured using ISO 7779 standard by using 914.4 mm (36in) plain paper, standard mode and line drawing / text mode.
LUCIA TD Ink 5-colour LUCIA TD pigment ink is formulated to produce sharp text, accurate lines, and vivid colours with excellent weather resistance, even on plain paper.
FINE Print head Equipped with micron-sized nozzles, the fully integrated print head provides superb uniformity of ink density and colours, while multi-pass printing ensures highest print quality is maintained on every print.
L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine L-COA PRO imaging processor is capable of processing massive image data, drives high printing speed while maintaining supreme print quality, enabling fast first print out time and continuous printing speed.
High Precision Mechanical Platform The unibody structure is engineered to provide strong and stable platform, maintaining a precise distance between print head and media, virtually eliminating oscillation for high-precision ink placement with minimal inter-colour discrepancy.
Non-Firing Detection and Compensation System Equipped with in-built sensor, the non-firing detection and compensation system checks the ink ejection from print head nozzles and when a blockage is detected, another nozzle automatically provides backup. This prevents banding and reduces the frequency of print head cleaning required.
The following workflow solutions are designed to help you get the most out of your printer.
- Direct Print Plus – Job submission tool which supports batch printing of multiple file types, shortcut printing function and job presets, enabling efficient large format printing workflow.
- CPP Driver Select & Publisher Select – Existing Canon Production Printing Systems Inc. (CPP) users can integrate the TX series into their existing printer fleet as both Driver Select and Publisher Select provides support to the printer without any changes to existing workflow.
- PosterArtist Lite – Create professional-looking posters in-house with a wide variety of templates, stock photos and clip art for various business types and themes.
- Accounting Manager – Track ink and media usage for cost calculation and reporting.
- Media Configuration Tool – Easily manage, update and arrange media information in printer’s operation panel and printer driver.
- Device Management Console – Effectively manages multiple printers, monitor activities such as error messages and printer information up to 50 printers.
- Quick Utility Toolbox – Quick access to supporting utilities and settings. From printer information, speed dial and destination folder settings to scanning and cloud sharing.
- Direct Print & Share – Batch printing, job presets, shortcut prints and cloud printing can be managed easily and efficiently.
- Free Layout Plus – Enjoy nesting, tiling and duplex printing features.
- AutoCAD® Optimized Printer Driver – Optimised printer driver for optimal printing control and enables faithful printing of drawing data created with AutoCAD®.
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor – Edit, trim and rotate your images into unique layouts and designs, including posters, calendars, collages and more. Available on iOS, Android OS.
- Apple AirPrint – Print PDF files wirelessly via mobile app for Apple iPad® and iPhone®.
- Canon Print Service – Direct document and photo printing via mobile app from Android devices without the need to download any printer-specific applications.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY – Print PDF files wirelessly via mobile app for Android tablet and smartphone.
- Roll Unit:RU-42 (Optional)
- High Capacity Stacker:SS-41 (Optional)
- 50.8mm (2in)/ 76.2 mm (3in) Roll Holder:RH2-45
- Cutter Blade:CT-07