Painter turned award-wining photographer, J Rajput is an internationally acclaimed nature history photographer, who has won several accolades in the global wildlife photography circuit with his outstanding work in Indian forests. Currently working as a Wildlife Moderator for Nature Photographers Network, USA. He has been a jury member of the various competitions like Canon Wild Clicks, India Photography Awards, Claw (Conservation lenses &Wildlife}, Youth 4 Clicks , Wilderlenses etc. His body of work is represented by top international agencies like Ardea, UK and Danita Delimont Stock Photography, USA. He has been awarded for his work across the world.
- 'Specially Commended' in 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year" competition, organised by BBC and Natural History Museum, London
- 'Runner - up' for Gerald Durrell Award in 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year" competition, organised by BBC and Natural History Museum, London
- Highly Honored Winner in Nature's Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards USA in the year 2005; 2007; 2009; 2010; 2011; 2012; 2014
- Highly Honored Winner in Nature's Best Photography Asia, Japan
- First prize in the Wildlife category of International Photography Awards (IPA) 2013, USA
- First Prize in Wildlife in Editor's Pick Awards,USA in 2014 & 2016
- First and Third prize in DJ Memorial Photography Contest, 2013 and 2015