WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree that on and from the receipt of the Consent, CIPL shall collect information for the purpose of membership of the Website including but not limited to your name, address, gender, age, nationality, work, occupation, interests, marital status, visit pattern, purchase pattern, family details, travel, hobbies, addresses and names of friends and associates as may provided by You either directly or through received due to your visits. Further, You agree that CIPL does not receive any information / data with respect to your credit cards, debit cards, bank details, etc thus CIPL shall not be liable for any misuse of such information whatsoever.
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this Website, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by CIPL. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited.
- You understand and agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials ("Content"), howsoever transmitted to, from or through the Website, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. CIPL does not control all the Content posted on the Website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- You further understand that this Website contains forums and other interactive areas, and you agree to use the website in a way that is proper and related to the Website.
5.1 In particular, you agree that when using the Website you will:
- Submit posts and replies in the forums that are relevant to the forum to which you are submitting, having regard to the name and description of the forum.
- Submit only balanced product reviews that provide constructive criticism where appropriate and are therefore helpful to other users and to the creators of the product.
- Use your My Account Section and pages within this section for the purpose of editing your information provided by You only and keep information which is relevant to the CIPL Website.
- Use Your my Account Section and pages in the event You want us to delete, dump the information provided by You, subject to termination of Your membership of the Website
- Submit images into the gallery that are relevant to the Website and which have appropriate descriptive text. In furtherance thereto you do not have any objection whatsoever for use of such images by CIPL, which CIPL may use at its sole discretion, with your name appearing therewith as the creator.
- Shall always log out the account completely by clicking the tab "Logout", however in the event the same is not followed and certain data / information pertaining to You lost, leaked, whatsoever, CIPL shall not be held liable for the same.
5.2 In additional, you agree that when using the Website you will not:
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, inflammatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any Content (or use the website in any manner) which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that misleads or confuses any other user of this website as to these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, encouraging another user to use the Website in a way inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that contains any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any party, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary permissions.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any CIPL’s Website or any servers or networks connected to such CIPL’s Website or another's computer, or any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail or mails bombs or other such programs.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
- Restrict or in any way inhibit any other user from using the Website.
On the happening of the such event CIPL may terminate Your membership of the Website and shall dump, delete Your information data.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. CIPL and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains links to other Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to CIPL and / or its associate entities, CIPL is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such Websites. If you decide to access such linked Websites, you do so at your own risk. Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other Websites. Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Websites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our Website or that such links have been authorised by CIPL and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon CIPL and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other Website/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Website is utilized to visit this Website and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of CIPL and / or its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked against you.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of India and courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction, without regard to provisions of conflict of law.
- These terms and conditions may be terminated in the event You terminate Your membership or may opt out to use the of the information provided by You to CIPL
- NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, CIPL AND / OR ITS ASSOCIATE ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHATSOEVER. CIPL AND / OR ITS ASSOCIATE ENTITIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
In no event shall CIPL, or any parties, organisations or entities associated with the corporate brand name "Canon" or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any concerns about your privacy or need to report any issues relating to your privacy that arise from the use of the website please write to firstname.lastname@example.org